What is WooCommerce Notification Plugin used for?
WooCommerce Notification displays recent orders on your storefront. It’s the online equivalent of a busy store and shows prospective customers that other people are buying your products.
You can now:
- Display recent orders: The plugin takes information from recent orders of WooCommerce to display.
- Multiple woocommere notification messages: You can add and configure as many messages as you want. Each message will be displayed on a different single pop up.
- Design: WooCommer Notification plugin provides a lot of options to help you configure the pop-up as you want.
- Works on mobile: The plugin works perfectly on mobile and responsive devices.
- Save Logs: Save logs help system stores information when visitors click on the notification. Then the site admin could have a statistic of number clicks and analysis fluctuation sales. Report system allows to statistic number clicks by date or by product name.
- See users interact with your notifications in real time: with featured save logs, admin site will learn more about attitudes and behavior of customer for the product shown in the notification.
- Auto update: with purchase code from Envato you can set the plugin to auto-update.
- SPEED: By using Ajax technology notifications will be loaded after site load. The plugin won’t affect the loading speed of your site.
- Easy to use: The plugin is designed with a friendly interface. It takes only a few minutes to set up with optimal default settings