What is TotalContest Pro Plugin used for?
TotalContest is a powerful WordPress contest plugin dedicated to run and manage contests and competitions on your website. It was engineered to give full control over the contest by providing many features and options with optimized performance and easy interface.
You can now:
- Made for WordPress using WordPress APIs.
- Easy installation.
- Easy contest creation process.
- One-click updates.
- User friendly interface with mobile-first approach.
- SEO ready contests enriched with schema.org structured data.
- Unlimited contests, submissions, designs, colors, layouts, fonts with customization settings.
- Custom fields: text, text area, checkbox, category, image, video, audio, rich text, file, drop down selection menu with custom CSS classes and validations (email, required etc…).
- Portable contests. Export, import any contest with WordPress built-in tool.
- Detailed statistics and results.
- Logs with detailed information (time, IP, browser etc…).
- Support for WordPress 3.8+.
- Support third-party plugins and technologies: WPML, Polylang, ACF, WP Super Cache, W3 Total Cache, Varnish, HHVM and Nginx.
- Different limitations: Cookies, IP, user role, date and time, quota and others.
- Easy integration with WordPress: Widget, shortcode or direct link.
- RTL support.
- Contests archive.
- Cache compatibility (W3 Total Cache, Super Cache, Quick Cache, Fastest Cache, WP Rocket, WPEngine, ZenCache, HyperCache, Varnish).
- AJAX powered contests with fallback.
- Support and knowledge base directly from your WordPress dashboard.