What is TM Pointer Plugin used for?
TM Pointer is a fully customizable cursor plugin for WordPress. It is also fully compatible with Elementor page builder.
You can now:
- Sitewide Custom Cursor: Select a cursor from plugin settings and you are ready to go! You can change cursor sizes and colors from style settings.
- Post / Page Specific Cursor: You don’t want to add the same cursor to every page? No problem. You can create a custom cursor right from Gutenberg for a specific post or page or you can enable/disable the default cursor for that page. The metabox supports all WordPress custom post types including posts, pages, WooCommerce products, Easy Digital Downloads products etc.
- Elementor Page Builder: You don’t need to have a page builder to use TM Pointer. It is fully compatible with Gutenberg. But if you prefer to use Elementor, you can create custom cursors for your sections/columns and customize the cursors as you wish from Elementor editor.
- Image / Icon Cursors: You can use any image or icon to create a custom cursor for your site.
- Highlight Elements: You can select any HTML elements to highlight when mouse over. You can use HTML tag, id or class to target elements (you are not limited with links). You can select as many element as you want.
- Click Animation:Custom CSS animation which appears on mouse clicked.
- Hide Mode:You can hide the cursor if it does not move in the given period of time.
- Native Cursor: You can show/hide the default cursor of the browser.
- Cursor Velocity: You can change the cursor velocity and the node (cursor follower) velocity.
- Lightweight: Developer friendly, clean code. All required files are loaded only if you use the cursor on the page.
- Cross Browser Support: Compatible with all major browsers.