What is The Next Mag Theme?
The Next Mag is an indispensable news & magazine template with a clean, modern design suitable for everyone who wants to share their stories about today’s ever-changing technology, the latest breaking news or the hottest products.
Check out all the demos to pick out the one that suits you best or build one by yourself. This is what The Next Mag is all about: the best news and magazine template for you to start sharing your stories today!
You can now:
- Powerful by BKNinja Composer Plugin: Build homepage content by select, drag & drop modules into the sections.
The theme supports a lot of modules in each sections and can be combined. So, the layout you can create is unlimited.
Check out the modules from the theme
- Fullwidth Section Modules: See The Demos Here
- Has Sidebar section blocks: See The Demos Here
- Widgets: See All Widgets Here
- Various of beautifully designed demos that can be easily imported within 1 Click
- Compatible with the Latest WordPress version
- Mega Menu: Displays posts in a category menu item beautifully with the Mega Menu option.
- Ajax Load Posts: Load the next posts without reloading the whole page. Keep your readers read more and more!
- Ajax Login + Social Login: Keep your reader login without redirect to the wordpress login page
- Sticky Sidebar
- Fully Responsive: The theme displays great on all screen size. Also has an option to hide sidebar when in responsive layout.
- SEO Optimized: Rich snippet for post and reviews, also support Google Authorship.
- Multiple Blog Layouts
- Integrated Review System: Easy to add review to a post with summary (can include Pros and Cons list).
- Google Web Fonts
- Custom Color: Choose any color scheme you want for your site. It’s unlimited
- Powerful Theme Options: Powerful yet easy to use Theme Options.
- Translation Ready: The theme comes with .pot file so you can translate it into any language you want.
- Advanced Post Options: Post options are individual per post meaning they
only affect the post you set them on. They will override theme options which allows you to have a unique post
outside of your global settings.
- Post Layout: There are 17 Post Layouts that you can select for your Post.
- Post format: Standard, Gallery, Video
- Gallery Format
- Video Format: Youtube, Vimeo video
- Post Review Options
- Related Post Section and Same Category Section: Supports various layouts for each section that can be selected for an individual post
- Sidebar can be selected for each Post
- Customizable Header: The theme has included 9 Header Types. There are a lot of options that you can easy to create an unique Header for your purpose.
- Sticky Header: Sticky Header can be turn on/off
- Sidebar: Unlimited sidebar with the intergrated Custom Sidebar Generator. You can choose a specific sidebar
for each WordPress default templates:Category, Tag, Author, Index, Search, etc. You can also choose between 2 locations for sidebar (left or right).
- Advanced Categories Options
- 13 Layout for the Featured Area
- 14 category layouts, options are individual per category meaning they
only affect the category you set them on. This option will be added more in the future update
- Pagination: there are 3 paginations supported: Ajax Load More, Ajax Pagination and the default WordPress Pagination
- Sidebar: Sidebar can be selected for the category page
- Sidebar Position: You can switch the sidebar postion to be left or right
- Sticky Sidebar: Can be enabled/disabled
- Category Color: Unlimited Color for the category
- Featured Image
- Logo And Favicon Upload
- Cross-browser Compatible: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer 9+.
- Built-in Related Posts and Same Category Posts.
- Built-in Social Sharing
- AMP Support
- Woocommerce Support
- Well documentation.
- And Much More…
- We don’t offer a refund. (If the item is downloaded)
- Please read the description and compatibility content thoroughly before purchasing as we don’t offer a refund if you buy it by mistake.