At ShareTheme.org, we want to ensure that you are 100% happy with your purchase.
- If you have technical or sales queries, do not hesitate to contact us.
- If after you attempted to resolve issues with Support staff and feel the product(s) you purchased does/do not the best fit your requirements, we want to make things right.
We’d love to know what went wrong and how we can improve, so please include details about the reason for your refund request when you reach out to us directly.
Our products are digital goods and cannot be “returned”, so your entitlement to a refund is designed with this in mind.
Before requesting a refund
- Ensure the item is being used for its intended function and purpose (check the item description), Eg. is the item meant to be compatible with your WordPress software version?
- If you have purchased an item(s) at Sharetheme and you are experiencing a technical issue with the item(s) we recommend that you contact us and seek assistance. Often we’ll be able to help to troubleshoot your problem.
Request a refund
We understand, however, that sometimes we may not be able to solve your issue. In this case, there are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased from Sharetheme.org:
- Due to the nature of products sold, cancellation of orders consisting of digital downloadable products is generally not offered.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- If you have not downloaded a purchased item within 30 days from the date of purchase, you may be eligible for a refund. You will be required to provide us your order ID so we can verify your claim that you have not downloaded an item.
- In some cases where we are not able to solve a defect being faced by the customer, we can approve a refund. It is strictly for a case of an unsolvable defect, and not in any other case.
- If a customer opens a dispute/chargeback with the payment gateway without giving sufficient opportunity to us for assistance, it is considered an unethical and provocative practice. Customer’s access to our support team and all licenses would be terminated permanently, and the customer would be blacklisted.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- You don’t want it after you’ve downloaded it
- The item did not meet your expectations or you feel the item is of low quality
- You simply change your mind
- You bought an item by mistake
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use the item
- You claim that you are entitled to a refund but do not provide sufficient information as to why you are entitled to a refund
- You can no longer access the item because it has been removed (we advise you to download items as soon as you have purchased them to avoid this situation).
Buying and refunding the majority of your purchases is against our guidelines and Customers found in violation are subject to account limitations or termination.
We may ask you to provide supporting documentation or evidence. Any refund issued by Sharetheme is entirely discretionary. We will make a decision based on all available information and you agree that our decision is final.
Refunds are generally processed within 3–5 business days after we receive your request and find it eligible for a refund. Where possible, refunds will be issued to the payment method used to make the purchase. If for any reason we are unable to issue the refund to your original payment method, the amount will be credited to your points.
If you would like to request a refund, please include your order ID when you make your inquiry, feel free to contact us.
We aim to respond to all inquiries within 48 hours (in case of a holiday, it will be postponed). If you have not received a response from us, feel free to send us a follow up message.
Our Work Time:
- Open: 7h30-17h: Monday to Friday (GMT+8)
- Close: Saturday to Sunday and Holidays