What is Flex Theme used for?
It goes where no other Shopify theme has gone before. Offering multiple layout and section options and the easy addition of custom CSS, plus 13 unique style variants to get you started, Flex gives you ultimate control over the look and feel of your store.
You can now:
- Add CSS customizations. Tweak section designs directly within the Theme Editor to customize your site further.
- Four header styles and four footer styles. Choose from Classic, Centered, Search Focus, and Vertical headers, and adjust many settings, including alignment. Even add your own custom CSS. Use content blocks to achieve various footer layouts.
- Three product page layouts. Pick either Classic, Image scrolling, or Sections to design the product page that works best for whatever you’re selling.
- 13 styles to choose from. If one of our demo shops catches your eye, or you just need to get your shop live ASAP, you can fast-track your Flex set up using pre-determined theme settings, layouts, content and sections.
- Mega menus and drop-downs. Enhance your shop’s navigation with up to 10 mega menus with up to 6 columns each.
- Comprehensive icon library. The Flex theme includes options to add icons to certain elements throughout your site, plus a full icon list that includes all the built-in options for you to use
- Download placeholder content. See something you like in a Flex demo shop? We’ve included all of the placeholder images as seen in our demo shops for you to download and use in your own shop.