What is this plugin used for?
Core Web Vitals & PageSpeed Enhancer are a New Initiative From Google Designed To Measure And Improve User Experience On The Web.
You can now:
- Lazy Load
- Self-Hosting Google Fonts
- Remove Unused CSS
- WebP for Image Optimization
- The faster your site loads, the lower the bounce rate. If your site is fast, you have a better chance of ranking on Google over slow sites that drive high bounce rates.
- Mobile users expect fast load speed, too. In one survey, 73% of users reported visiting a website with a slow loading speed.
- Walmart discovered that improving page load time by one second increased conversions by 2% and also speed affects the SEO rankings of a website
- And much more