What is B2BKing Company Credit Plugin used for?
B2BKing Company Credit allows you to extend a line of credit to your B2B customers, who will be able to purchase items on credit, up to their individual credit limit.
You can now:
- Credit payment gateway / method is available during checkout, if order total does not exceed available credit.
- Company credit panel is added to users’ my account panel, or can be added via shortcode. Outstanding balance, available credit, and credit limit is monitored.
- Credit limit can be set globally, by group, or by user.
- Credits / reimbursements can be added manually for each user by admin, alongside notes.
- Users can reimburse credit or add balance for later usage from their my account panel. Credits are added to the user’s account once the order is marked as completed by admin.
- Credit transaction history is recorded in both the user’s my account panel and in the user’s backend profile.
- Through the main B2BKing plugin, the credit gateway can be enabled for only specific groups, or only orders under or over certain amounts.
- Through the main B2BKing plugin, users can be manually approved, and only have access to credit once reviewed and approved by admin.